DID YOU KNOW
THAT NEARLY 75% OF ALL BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES INVOLVE SOME TYPE OF PARTNERSHIP?
DID YOU KNOW
THAT NEARLY 85% OF THESE PARTNERSHIPS FAIL?
DID YOU KNOW
THAT THE FINANCIAL COST OF THESE FAILURES IS EDGING NEAR $8 BILLION? AND THAT DOESN’T INCLUDE LOSS OF HEALTH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, IDENTITY, SELF ESTEEM AND CAREER?
WE CALL THIS
AND IT WILL DESTROY YOU.
Most business co-owners do not understand that a partnership is a living, breathing, changing human experience that requires care, attention, heart and compassion. Instead, anger and frustration usually take over, leading to the ever-fatal blaming. This will bring down a partnership faster than just about anything.
• If you are just starting a business, we will help prevent you from ever becoming this nasty statistic.
• If you are currently buried in Partnersh*t, we can help you extricate.
• If your business is in a growth phase, a dangerous time that can challenge even the best partnerships, we can help you navigate.
We know that Building a Human Foundation is the single best deterrent there is against Partnersh*t and the partnership failure that follows. Through a series of in-depth, strategic questions designed for soul searching and tactical planning, our Partnersh*t 2 Partnership Process walks you through potential partnership and business minefields, helping you to:
1. Create self-awareness and accountability
2. Learn to communicate in healthy, forward-moving ways
3. Learn the art of collaboration
4. Declare exactly what you do and do not want
5. Identify areas of conflict and compatibility
6. Learn how to compromise effectively
7. Learn the power of gratitude and contribution
8. Build a powerful business strategy
9. Create a targeted, focused, meaningful brand and marketing strategy
10. Create the company that you want, that makes you happy, successful and gratified.
11. Create a strong, healthy Partnership Plan that includes an exit strategy
12. Or help you decide that the partnership is not going to work, enabling you to walk away emotionally, physically and financially intact.
The right partner can be a tremendous business asset. The wrong partner will bury you. So before you commit to a partner, commit to yourself. Do the work.
BUILD YOUR HUMAN FOUNDATION FIRST.
THEN BUILD THE BUSINESS.
IN THAT ORDER.
You can complete the P2P Process for Building Your Human Foundation in the way that best suits your time and temperament.
A. If you’re the independent type, you can do it yourself with the help of a third-party moderator and a couple of books.
SEE OPTION A BELOW.
B. If you want some serious hand-holding and are a fan of cyber-sessions, we can work together on Skype.
THAT’S OPTION B.
C. For those of you who want to go all the way, there’s the
Up-Close and Personal OPTION C.
We fly/drive/roller skate to your location and spend 4 glorious days with you and your partner(s) and help you create something powerful and permanent.
Take a look at each selection and see what fits. Remember you can always contact us for a free, 30-minute no-obligation consultation via the popup on the bottom right of every screen.
I’m here to help. Really. I wish I had had this information when I was neck-high in Partnersh*t and lost everything.
Don’t do what I did. Do what I’ve learned.